Friday, February 3, 2012

Taco Skillet Salad

Sorry I didn't post last night. I was up late talking with Bob and then just wanted to go to sleep. My son isn't going to let me stay on the computer long so I will just give you a quick snack idea and my bites.

Snack idea: popcorn with a little melted chocolate drizzled over it.

Counting every bite yesterday:

Breakfast -
- 1 cup greek yogurt with sliced banana, a dash of cinnamon and 1/4 cup fiber one cereal. (3 points) The banana and cinnamon in it was really good!

Lunch -
- 1/2 cup chicken noodle soup (3 points)
- celery dipped in hot sauce

Snack -
- 5 mini chocolate chip cookies (4 points)

Dinner -
- Taco skillet salad (7 points)
- milk (2 points)

Taco Skillet Salad
4 servings at 10 points each

1 pound ground beef
taco seasoning
1/2 cup water
1 cup salsa
2 oz Tortilla chips
low fat cheddar cheese
Spinach

Cook ground beef, drain fat off then add taco seasoning, water, salsa and chips. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Put on top of Spinach leaves.

Dessert -
- Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake (12 points) It's a good thing that was the last cupcake. I really wish I didn't love to bake!

Ending yesterday at 31 points! It's a good thing we get an extra 49 points to use each week. Looks like I will be using 5 points of it.

So what did you bite yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment