Friday, February 3, 2012

New Website

I have found a new website that I think I will fall in love with. skinnytaste.com When I opened it today I was greeted with a recipe for Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks for 1 point each. Then tonight when I was looking at the website again I was greeted with Loaded Turkey Santa Fe Potato Skins for 2 points each. I think we all might fall in love with this website. She even includes points plus for us!

Today's snack idea is one that I love but for some reason don't make often and I don't know why. It is super easy, really good and my husband and kids like them. Baked Cauliflower Bites! I am just going to link you to the recipe. But please keep in mind that you can change this up and flavor your cauliflower with anything you want. I have done just salt and pepper and have added garlic powder. I like to eat them both hot and cold. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=99541

Counting every bite today:

Breakfast -
Oatmeal with banana and cinnamon (4 points)

Lunch -
Leftover taco skillet salad (7 points)
Cucumber

Snack -
2 Cookies (6 points)
Tried a bite of banana and miracle whip sandwich (1 point) ---- not good by the way!

Dinner -
Nothing as I am not feeling well. Maybe it was that banana and Miracle Whip sandwich...

Ending the day at 18 points.

So what did you bite today?

No comments:

Post a Comment