Saturday, February 11, 2012

What to eat for Birthday Dinner?

Good morning everyone! What a great weekend this will be. Started it off right last night with my hubby taking me out for a Birthday dinner. And then topped the night off with a slice of Peanut Butter Mud Pie which we shared.

Tomorrow is my Birthday and I have to come up with what I want for dinner. And I am stumped. I have no ideas. Do you? I am looking for suggestions. My parents and my sister and her family are coming so I need something that everyone will like. I know it's my Birthday and I should just pick something I like, but I aim to please everyone. So please help me pick something!!!!!!

Counting every bite yesterday:

Breakfast -
Egg and cheese sandwich (5 points)

Lunch -
Cauliflower soup (2 points)

Snack -
pretzels (3 points)

Dinner - (I went out so these are just estimates)
Steak (8 points)
Mac and Cheese (11 points)
Margarita (9 points)

Dessert -
Peanut Butter Mud Pie (6 points)

Ending the day at 44 points - but let's remember I was celebrating my Birthday and I do get the 49 extra points each week! So I am very OK with this!

So what did you bite yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment