Since I hit lifetime I feel like I am always working crazy hard for a month to take off weight. I don't understand why I can't just maintain it. Do you know how easy it is to put on 8 pounds but how hard it is to take them off? I can put 8 pounds on in a month but it will take me 2 months to take it off. What the heck! I just have to remind myself of that each week. I can do it. I WILL do it.
I have a chicken finger recipe for you today. It is super yummy and low in points. I was making this even before I started WW. It was our go to recipe for chicken fingers. Added bonus that they are low points.
Counting every bite today:
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt with a cup of strawberries and 1/4 cup fiber one cereal (3 points)
- Ham and cheese Sandwich (7 points)
- serving of pretzels with mustard (3 points)
- 3 Cocopop things from Wegmans (1 point)
- 1 Chicken Finger, potato, 2 stalks of celery and blue cheese dip (6 points)
- milk (2 points)